At Last! The Most Comprehensive WordPress Course Is Finally Here…”
Discover The Blueprint For Creating Profitable And High-Converting Websites Using WordPress!
Did you know your website is the most important marketing tool you can possibly have?
Billions of people go online every day to check their emails, connect with family and friends, and shop. If you still don’t have your own website, then you’re losing out big time!
So, the million-dollar question is:
Why Haven’t You Gotten A Website Yet?
Is it because you’re not a technical person?
And you don’t know anything about computers or websites?
Or do you not know the benefits of having your own website?
Is it perhaps because you don’t have the money to invest in a professional website developer?
Or you really just don’t even know where to begin!
Plus, the very thought of creating a website makes your head spin!
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many people are intimidated by the thought of creating a website, no matter how easy it may seem.
You see a line of HTML or CSS, and you probably go, “Is that even in English?!”
Good Thing There’s WordPress!
There has got to be a good reason why millions of websites are built on this platform. If you must know, WordPress powers over a third of all websites in the world wide web!
And I can assure you that in most of those WordPress sites, the website owners didn’t touch a single line of code.
That’s right! Not one line of code.
If you’re wondering how that is even possible, well, WordPress is a super flexible platform. You can choose from tens of thousands of plugins to make your site as unique as you want without touching code.
Thanks to these awesome plugins, non-technical people like you and me can build good-looking websites without needing to learn HTML, CSS, and all those other complicated and scary-sounding programming languages!
Learning how to use WordPress isn’t going to be hard and difficult. If you know how to use Microsoft Word, then you’ll know how to use WordPress – that’s a promise!
Are you ready to start learning how to build your very first WordPress website?
Then let me introduce you to…
The 10-Step Guide To Creating Your First Site Using WordPress.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this course:
- You’ll learn what WordPress is and why it’s the best platform for building your website.
- You’ll know all about the things you need to have in order before you can get your WordPress website up and running.
- You’ll find out just how easy it is to install WordPress with just a single click!
- You’ll discover how to choose the best theme for your WordPress site to make sure it matches what you have to offer to your audience.
- You’ll know the most important plugins you need to install on your WordPress website to further extend its functionality.
- You’ll see just how easy it is to optimize your WordPress website for SEO or search engine optimization.
- You’ll uncover different techniques to protect your website against modern-day hackers and bots!
- You’ll know the important legal pages and disclaimers you need to add to your website.
- You’ll discover how to set up product specific pages and create easy-to-follow navigation for your website visitors.
- You’ll learn how to build your email list on your WordPress website as well as collect payments from your customers.
- And so much more!